“Customer Satisfaction is our moto”
- Heritage Tours
- Relaxation Tours
- Adventurous Tours
- Architecture Tours
- Pilgrimage Tours
- University Study Tour
- Yoga Meditation Tours
(Register Yourself in Just $100 only)
Benefits of Overseas Study Tours:
• Expose students to the rich and vibrant environment.
• Provide opportunities for students to operate independently in small teams.
• Offer a series of thematic and focussed visits to key higher education institutions of the overseas country.
• Help meet individual needs for learning and intellectual growth.
• Help develop key skills for lasting success.
• Help interdisciplinary learning which allows the use of diverse strengths and prior knowledge across the group to achieve clarity on future outcomes.
• Opportunity for students to build new friendships and relationships. They become part of a global network, making professional and personal contacts in Overseas.
• Allows students to explore new places and ways of doing things.
During Overseas Study Tours:
• Students visit educational institutions to participate in training sessions focusing on introducing them to the diversity of higher education options available.
• Engage in activities and workshops that will help them in learning about themselves, their peers and the world around them.
• Students are encouraged to become responsible for their own learning.
• Students show initiative and use critical and analytical thinking skills.
• Enjoy a wide range of social and cultural activities.
• Explore the streets, architecture, museums and galleries of world famous cities.
• Minimum group size is 15 students.
• Students must be at least 18 years of age.
• From 5 days to 2 weeks.
• As available
Cost: Costs are based on:
• Size of group
• Number of days.
• Study tours itinerary.
Please get in touch with us to explore the available Study Tours to Malaysia, Australia, Singapore and USA etc.