“Customer Satisfaction is our moto”
To visit Canada, you must:
• have a valid travel document, such as a passport;
• be in good health;
• satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties, such as a job, home, financial assets and family, that will take you back to your country of origin;
• satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit; and
• Have enough money for your stay. The amount of money you will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives. For more information, ask the Canadian visa office in your country or region.
You may also need:
• a temporary resident (visitor) visa, depending on your citizenship (see Visas and exemptions below or find out if you need a visa);
• a medical exam; and
• a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
Transport companies, such as airlines, must make sure you have proper, valid travel documents to enter Canada. If you do not have the proper documents, you may be delayed or not be able to board the plane.
Copyright © 2013-2014. Buddies Group of Consultants. All right reserved.